Sunday, March 18, 2012

19 March 2012 A new set of Documents

In November I lodged my next set of documents for Residence in NZ.
This week I got a letter to say that my application was being attended to and being reviewed as to whether my health issues still made me ineligible for residency.
I was also asked to provide proof that we are still together as a couple. :)
yes this made me smile. We have been married 30 years so I rang up and asked if I could send the cards and photos from our 30th wedding anniversary dinner!!!
how else do you prove you are still together?? The grand children could be asked in a court of law where Gangan sleeps or where Oupa stays I guess! LOL

I am still happy and healthy. Have had a really busy time of late and found myself hitting a brick wall last week. Was actually a little afraid that I was just as tired as before I found the cancer in my right breast. Don't want to think that that was a problem... but no! I am fine just a little over-worked. Too much hay on my fork!

This week I am making chocolates, making coconut slices and also putting a demonstration of Chocolate making together. Saturday sees me volunteering to make sandwiches for the local Lionesses who are catering lunch packs for the local college centennial reunion.

I would also like to get a few things done on my sewing and quilting table. Intending to go off to visit my "Bestie" soon and with the new little girl baby coming along soon I should be finishing off some quilts!!!
I have a list of about 7 promised quilts and winter is looming large in NZ.
so I guess I will have to wiggle to get it all done........
.... but for today? I am resting.

No comments: